Looking to make a referral for one of your patients or members? Please feel free to fax your referral directly to the facility of your choice or call to speak with one of our staff.
Carrie Zumbach/Executive Director
Bluemound Home & Grantosa Home
414/317-8253 Cell Phone
414/662-5181 Confidential Fax
Tasha Butler, Resident Services Manager
12231 W. Bluemound Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
414/302-9400 Phone 414/302-9401 Fax
Jessica Sanders, Resident Program Director
4265 N. 104th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53222
414/461-2300 Phone 414/461-2301 Fax
We require the following information for admission.
Some of this information we are able to obtain during the assessment process:
- TB test or chest x-ray within the last 90 days prior to the admission date
- Our physician form stating the prospective admission is free from communicable disease
- A full list of current diagnoses
- Complete medication list signed by the physician
- A hard copy of any prescriptions for controlled substances
- Guardian or HC/Financial/Durable POA paperwork (if applicable)
- DNR paperwork (if applicable)
- Demographic/Insurance Information
- List of current medical providers (PMD, specialists, etc.)
- Information for any outside providers
(Hemodialysis, adult day services, etc.)
- A current History and Physical (if available)
- Most recent hospital discharge (if available)
- Therapy notes if the prospective resident is currently completing
rehabilitation stay at an in-patient hospital unit or SNF.
We are required to complete a pre-admission assessment prior to a member/patient being accepted and admitted to the facility. This can be arranged with one of our staff. We can do in person or virtual assessments dependent on current COVID-19 restrictions.
We encourage prospective residents, and any involved parties in their care tour the facility of their choice virtually or in person with a prior appointment.
We are currently following guidance issued by the CDC and DHS regarding COVID-19 precautions and taking the necessary steps to protect our residents and staff. We are currently allowing visitors after a self-screen is conducted. Please note visitation and other policies and procedures are subject to change as needed to ensure a safe environment for our residents and staff.
Both facilities feature alarmed entrance and exits but we are not considered a locked facility.
Both facilities are licensed by the Department of Health Services and can accommodate 20 residents.
We offer in house services by outside providers including visiting medical doctors, psychiatric services, podiatry, audiology, dental, vision, therapies (PT/OT/ST), laboratory and x-ray, and hospice services. We are willing to work with providers chosen by the prospective resident as well.
We are contracted with an outside pharmacy to provide medication and other related services to our facilities.
3 Private Rooms (one with half bath) currently available (male or female)
1 Private Room with half-bath currently available (male or female)
We are currently contracted with My Choice Wisconsin MCO.
Private pay is accepted. We do not have an endowment fee.
In some cases, a security deposit may be required.
Private pay rates are based on a personal care assessment.
If you have questions, please call the facility of your choice and ask to speak with Administration.